Internal Recruitment Partner
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002982632
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 13596
- East Location
- International financial group
- 1 Year Contract - Subject to renew
Due to rapid business growth, a leading international financial body is hiring an Internal Recruitment Partner to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing recruitment process for contract and temporary hires for the group. In return, you will be working in a fast-paced environment and join one of the most reputable banking names around.
- You will be managing external recruitment agencies in hiring of contract workers across various business units across Singapore
- Working closely with line managers in understanding job requirements as well as advising them on market outlook, salary or budget
- Liaising with external and internal stakeholders in on boarding and off boarding process for contract workers
- Ensure external agencies are meeting SLA stated
- Min 8 years of recruitment or HR Partnering experience
- Prior background in banking or finance industry will highly be advantageous
- Excellent track record in handling recruitment and selection
- You should have a great level of initiative, excellent communications skills and confident to manage difficult stakeholders
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Juzailah Khatmin (EA Reg. No. R1110441) on +65 6429 3211 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.