Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a global presence across 25 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
Internal Communications Manager - Change Management
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029011
Employer Ref. 1037470/001
One of the world's leading consumer products companies is seeking to hire an Internal Communications Manager to support the regional business transition across Asia. This is a project based role until June 2017.
About the Internal Communications Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of External & Internal Communications, you will be the key person to manage all activities related to internal communication of the business transition project which involves the regional HQ.
- Partner with cross-functional business teams to conceptualise and execute the internal communications plan related to the new project
- Ideate and prepare new material in the form of presentations, videos etc, including the traditional and digital content
- Position the messages to the key stake holders in the affected business divisions
- Manage the internal communication channels
- Liaise closely with counterparts in the other countries of the region
To be successful in this Internal Communications Manager role, you will need to have at least five years' experience in internal communications, PR, content writing or digital communication.
- Available to start IMMEDIATELY
- Exposed to working in large multinational organisation with matrix structure
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills
This well-renowned global organisation conducts its business to the highest standards, guided by core values of innovation and collaboration. This is a role at a leading firm that is committed to developing and providing advancement opportunities to their people.
If you are immediately available and keen to explore this role, please apply immediately to initiate a discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1330528 Tania Mustafa