Internal Audit Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031957
EA License No. 12C5526
Employer Ref. BBBH2839
Our client, a leading international Medical company is looking for an Internal Audit Manager for their growing operations in APAC.
In this role, you will be responsible for execution of the internal audit program. You will be task to analyse, observe and provide recommendations to improve internal controls of the business.
Below are the key responsibilities of the role:
- Supervises and performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence
- Conducts interviews, reviews documents, develops and administer surveys, reviews and prepares working papers and composes formal audit reports.
- Understands the key components of risk within the business and ensures that these areas are reviewed and tested as appropriate.
- Liaises with both the internal audit cosource partner and the external auditor to ensure effective coordination and collaboration
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with management so that Internal Audit is seen as a trusted advisor to the business
- Effectively communicates with management, co-source partner, external auditor and the various operations. Ensures key findings and risks are communicated in a timely and effective manner.
- Willingness to participate in special projects and assignments as necessary
- Demonstrates and applies strong project management skills, teamwork, and responsibility with internal audit team members, external auditors and audit client.
- Provides quality and value added audit services while maintaining independence and objectivity.
- Understands and adheres to IIA professional auditing standards, where appropriate.
A suitable candidate will be a CPA or CA or CIA with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience managing internal audit work within similar region. To excel in the role you will have good interpersonal and
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact ANG Wan Qi on +65 6701 1502 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1325882 (Ang Wan Qi).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VOLT
Founded in 1950, and established in Singapore in 2004, VOLT is a NYSE listed Fortune 1000 provider of talent (recruitment), technology and consulting services with 4,200 full time employees, some 30,200 contractors and 192 offices across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
We provide executive search (recruitment / staffing) services for mid to senior roles on contingent, retained and temporary/contract basis delivered by functionally specialized consultants in the following areas:-
Accountancy & Finance
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Procurement & Supply Chain
Sales & Marketing, and
For more opportunities visit our website, www.voltasia.com.sg
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526