Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist recruitment consultancy with over 50 offices in more than 20 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982533
Employer Ref. 1016930/001
One of the largest banks in Singapore is looking for an impressive Interaction Designer to join the ranks of their consumer banking arm.
About the Interaction Designer role:
Sitting in the retail banking arm, you will create products and services that are not only usable and useful, but also beautiful and elegant. Your efforts will result in engaging interfaces across multiple channels that will make it easy and enjoyable for millions of customers to interact with the bank.
- Visualise complex information and concepts in a simple, concise way
- Map out the information architecture and user journeys for your interface
- Collaborate with product managers and the front-end development team in order to translate customer needs into effective design concepts
- Envision, design, and iterate the user interface that the customers experience on e-Business products
The ideal Interaction Designer will demonstrate a solid and proven capacity for creating engaging, highly usable and intuitive designs, with a clear emphasis on simplicity.
- At least seven years' experience as a UI designer or a UX designer with a visual eye
- Practical knowledge of user-centred design methodologies and usability principles
- Outstanding design skills, visual thinking and attention to detail
- Proficiency in at least one prototyping tool, such as Axure, Omnigraffle, Invision, Visio, or Balsamiq
- Ability to produce deliverables such as lo-fi prototyping, cross device/platform design
- Skilled in motion graphics and animation is a plus
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field across Singapore. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment that recognises the importance of design.
If you are a progressive designer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1658102 Kerry Loh