Kibing Group is a leading glass manufacturer in China. The company occupies more than 2000 acres of land and employs more than 4000 workers. It produces premiere glasses for applications such as energy efficient windows and solar panels. The company is at the crossroad of deepening its technologies and widening its glass products. We are inviting like-minded and committed people to join us in our journey.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033902
- Sieve out information relevant to the glass and building industries.
- Trace the developments at the global glass industry leaders.
- Trace the researches (in relevant domains) at the globally renowned universities and research institutions.
- Identify technologies and specifications adopted by the competitors
- Proven track records in gathering industrial data, analysing the industry landscapes, and drawing conclusions of industry trends.
- Having project management experiences with research institutions and universities will be a plus.
- Resourceful in obtaining information
- Able to verify information
- Knowledgeable in material and manufacturing technologies
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Good degree in engineering or technical disciplines
- Proficient in English and Chinese languages (in-view of business communication)