Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Intellectual Property Legal Counsel
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960786
EA License No 08C2893
- Provide legal advice and support
- Provide advice on IP issues
- Conduct talks and train on IP law
- Engage clients and lead teams in providing Intellectual Property consultancy services;
- Conduct IP audits and assessments, and provide advice on IP transactions and strategy;
- Work closely with management and colleagues in developing and establishing SOPs
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Law or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lai Yihua Angeline | EA Reg No: R1219015