Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a global presence across 27 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
Integration Architect (Java)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003154405
Employer Ref. 1036800/001
An Integration Architect (Java) job has just become available at one of the biggest e-commerce companies in Asia. This is a permanent role based in Singapore with the opportunity to travel to various partner locations in Asia.
About the Integration Architect (Java) Role:
The Integration Architect (Java) will be working with developers to drive integration of the company's payment products and platform capabilities.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Through consultation with partners, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with offshore development team in China to drive delivery of solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform presentations to customers
- Lead the technical design and implementation of a variety of high volume consumer and merchant solutions including web and mobile applications
- Provide customers' feedback to Research & Development team in the US and China
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
To succeed as an Integration Architect (Java), you should be come with strong and clear communication skills as you will be supporting users remotely.
- At least five years' experience - at least three years of JAVA developing experience and two years of client-facing exposure
- You are required to be bilingual in English and Mandarin as many of their partners, clients and users are in China
- Experience in e-commerce / payment solutions / Fintech industries preferred
- Familiar with financial identity system and solution, and experience in biometric identity is a plus
- Understand security principles, and experience in mobile security solution is a plus
- Familiar with OAuth, FIDO, IFAA or other security protocols, and experience in solutions or products with such protocol is a plus
- Ability to work with offshore teams, strong in multi-tasking and perform well under pressure.
- Willing to travel within Asia
This is an opportunity with the payment wing of one of the biggest e-commerce companies in Asia. The company needs no introduction, and is in fact one of the most demanded employers due to their massive growth and potential. The firm embraces entrepreneurial spirit and operates like a mature start-up.
The job of an Integration Architect (Java) is demanding but if you would like to move into a more client-facing environment, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a seasoned java architect who still enjoys doing hands-on development and if you are interested to be part of the e-commerce movement in Asia, apply for this role now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653097 Daphine Choo