Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Insurance Policy Services Executive; $3000
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003117489
EA License No 99C4599
- Conduct policyholders’ briefing in an effective and professional manner in conjunction with Client Services / New Business for new and/or existing clients
- Attending to policyholders phone and email inquiries in a professional and customer focused manner
- Handle policy issuance and policy amendment for Group Insurance Policy
- Handle policy servicing transactions – screening of policy servicing requests, follow up on outstanding requirements, prepare endorsement (if any) and notice to policyholders, perform quality check and maintain record of policy servicing transactions.
- Service Standard Commitment – assist to achieve the required service standard for policy servicing and claims.
- Payment Control and Reports
- Manage and process to ensure account payable are paid in a timely manner
- Check and reconciles various payables accounts
- Perform any ad-hoc projects/tasks as assigned.
- Proficient in MS Office (Microsoft word, excel)
- Problem solving/analysis, organised
- AS400 experience
Attn: Brendan Tay Wei Loong (R1221866)