100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
insurance commercial lines business development manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961041
EA License No 16S8107
We are looking for an insurance commercial lines business development manager.
- Build and maintain a portfolio of clients within the agency and direct channels.
- Manage marketing campaigns for commercial lines products.
- Work closely with the product team in developing and launching new commercial lines products.
- Conduct first level underwriting to ensure that the risk limit is within the company’s acceptable range.
- Conduct research on new markets / target segments in order to effectively design product strategies.
- Degree with at least 5 years of experience as a business development manager within the insurance commercial lines space.
- Relevant insurance certification for commercial lines insurance.
- Good contact within the Agency space and/or good network with direct clients.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of various commercial lines products such as P&C, fire, workmen compensation, etc.
Interested Applicants, please apply via JobsDB in WORD DOC, or contact Ms Sar Wei Lin Canice (R1329095 / 16S8107) at 6735 5885. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.