Sembcorp Marine provides innovative engineering solutions to the global marine and offshore industry, drawing upon more than 50 years of track record. Our customers include major oil companies, drilling contractors, shipping companies as well as owners and operators of floating production units.
Instrument Commissioning Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960262
- Customize Instrument check sheets in PIMS-CMS, population and maintenance of PIMS- CMS database based on Engineering design drawings, vendor drawings and project documentation.
- Plan and coordinate activities related to execution of Instrument Loop Checks as part of Mechanical Completion.
- Prepare test procedures, work method statements, risk assessment and other documents necessary for execution of Instrument Loop Checks.
- Provide commissioning assistance on Instrument Systems as required by Client.
- Customize the PIMS-CMS database mechanical completion check records (MCCR) and allocation of MCCR.
- Verify and review PIMS-CMS database for correct MCCR allocations based on latest engineering drawing revisions and punch list updates for instrument discipline.
- Provide assistance in compilation of MC Packages and MC Dossiers, including review of dossiers design drawings boundary drawings etc.
- Review engineering design and vendor documents as part of commissioning I PIMS- CMS preparation and prepare red-line markup drawings, associated documents and system handover dossiers to handover to Client.
- Lead the Instrument Commissioning Team for planning and execution of Instrument hot loop checks.
- Monitor of mechanical completion progress in relation to the planned schedule for sub-system handover to allow commencement of instrument loop checks.
- Provide commissioning assistance to Client on pre-commissioning I commissioning of all instrument system at onshore as required by Client.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Electrical / Instrumentation & Control)
- Minimum 5 years of commissioning experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Familiar with PIMS-CMS database
- Strong knowledge/experience in testing/troubleshooting of instrument system equipment.
- Ensures tools, test and measurement equipment are properly maintained and calibrated.
- Good knowledge, experience and practical skills in commissioning of equipment packages.
- Familiar with MS Office software applications.
- Familiar with all types of field instrument and systems.
- Disciplined and self-motivated.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-initiative in planning and work execution.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to adapt and comply with safety, technical rules / standards / regulations / procedures to meet project requirements.
- Willing to work overtime
- 5 days work week: Mondays to Fridays- 8.00am to 5.30pm
- Working location: 60 Admiralty Road West #02-01, Singapore 759947(Transport provided)
Interested candidates with relevant background, please send your updated resume with current & expected salary, reason for exploring and notice period/earliest availability.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please note that your personal data disclosed to Sembcorp Marine Ltd and our group of companies, shall be used for the purposes of evaluation, and processing in accordance with our recruitment processes and policies. By providing your personal data, you have consented to the aforesaid purpose under the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.