About Morgan McKinley
As a global professional services recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines.
Our promise to you
You can get the best advice for your career at Morgan McKinley. Our team of consultants have either have an educational background in their sector or have industry experience. We take the time to listen to your long term goals and provide you with honest feedback to help you realise them. Over the years many people have progressed their careers with us both here in Singapore and internationally and our global presence gives us insight into the domestic and international markets. In Singapore we specialise in Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, IT, Project Management, Sales & Marketing and HR.
Inside Sales Representative
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989457
EA License No 11C5502
Employer Ref. BBBH632077
Excellent oral and written skills in Mandarin are required to liaise with customers based in Taiwan
Our client is a leading technology services provider assisting Enterprise and SMB customers to enable their smooth transition to the cloud by providing a range of cloud services across networking, storage, content delivery, application services and associated management services.
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership to identify a Inside Sales Representative for Singapore to provide the business development and marketing support that will ensure the successful financial performance of the assigned territory in terms of revenue / margin and growth potential.
· Make Welcome/Qualifying calls to new subscribers
· Welcome people to the platform.
· Qualify any projects they are working on and are planning to launch using your partner's products
· If applicable, create a qualified opportunity in the CRM system.
· For those customers with qualified opportunities, set the expectation with the customer will receive an email from you to introduce their assigned nurturer and that the nurturer will follow up to answer any questions they may have about the platform.
· Each Inside Sales Representative is assigned a specific nurturer to escalate any qualified opportunities.
· Send an email to all qualified opportunities/customers introducing them to the Nurturer and copying their nurturer.
· Sales/Marketing experience would be preferred.
· Proven quantifiable, success selling a technical product or service into large organizations (IT services, software, software as a service, etc).
· Direct sales or a mix of direct, channel and partner sales highly desired.
· General knowledge of the IT industry and leading products strongly preferred.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Azure or SQL Server is highly desirable.
· Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills along with a high level of integrity would be required.
· Ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge is required.
· Excellent oral, written skills in Mandarin to liaise with customers based in Taiwan
If the above describes you, and you would like to be considered, kindly email your detailed profile in MS Word format via the APPLY button.
Or if you know of someone in your network who would be suitable for this position, please feel free to email Kyara Tan at email@example.com as we value such partnerships through our Referral Rewards Program.
All correspondence will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
EA License No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1545432