Japanese Speaking Inside Sales Rep [Semiconductor/West Area/Up to $4k]
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003153282
EA License No. 07C5771
Employer Ref. 1610-46453
- Support and execute Business Plans and Sales Strategies to maximize revenue growth, increase market share, and position the company as a strategic supplier with the assigned customer base
- Exceed defined sales / revenue budget for Japan
- Promote company's full range of Products and Services
- Identify major opportunities, gain information, and develop strategies utilizing all available resources to close business and grow assigned account base
- Managing the full sales cycle from lead generation, qualifying business opportunities, creating and delivering sales presentations, creating sales proposals, negotiating and closing the deal
- Provide effective communication and service to the customer base and effectively navigate internally to influence decisions and priorities on active business opportunities
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing/ Business Management or any other related field discipline
- Candidate must have at least 1 year of experience in inside sales/ telesales or any other relevant field discipline
- Candidate with experience in Semiconductor industry will be preferred
- Candidate will be required to read, write and speak in Japanese fluently to liaise with Japanese clients (At least JLPT 1)
EA Personnel Name: Chua Ming Teck Gabriel
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1111105
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051