Emerson Network Power is an equal opportunity employer.
Attractive remuneration package and career growth opportunities offer to the successful candidate.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
URGENT HIRING for INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033145
1) Responsible for sales of Maintenance or Service Contracts for Critical Equipment (Power, Precision Air, Monitoring systems) in the service department through negotiations of servicing offerings, commercial & legal terms in Service Contract(s) and Service Level Agreements.
2) Contribute and participate in short/medium term planning of service contract sales and marketing plans in order to ensure sustainable profit growth of the sales year-on-year.
3) Taking care of contract customer accounts during contract periods to ensure prompt service delivery & cultivate strong relationships with customers to maintain customer base.
- Perform Service Contract sales and administration including sending contract quotation/document to customer, loading and filing of contract for both Warranty contract and Renewal Contract
- Provide contract status information to Engineers to ensure smooth execution and delivery of service maintenance operation
- To handle invoice and billing enquiry from customer and follow up for closure
- To update contract renewal and conversation status and provide monthly report on conversion and renewal rate
- To track monthly quotation submitted and provide monthly report to service sales manager Provide general admin support to Service Sales Department
- Diploma in Engineering or Business Studies preferred, prior contract sales experience, proficient in Microsoft office, good interpersonal and communication skills.