JMC Employment Agency Pte Ltd (Lic: 93C4957) was formed in 1993 with the intention of creating a warmer, personal, and individual approach to personnel recruitment. We envisaged that under the direction of a dynamic and people-centric management, this would produce successful matches for our clients and candidates. While we are best known for our expertise with IT positions, we also perform custom searches in all areas of business ( www.jmcsg.com )
JMC delivers genuine service making recruitment a pleasure for all concerned. We take customized approaches to employment and have successfully grown as a boutique firm with the capability of servicing the Asia Pacific region. From supplying a single permanent or contract hire to recruiting a whole team of temporary staff, we provide comprehensive recruiting solutions to our clients who benefit from a dedicated team of consultants in making successful career matches. Our team's approach and commitment in taking care of client and candidate needs makes us unique in what we do.
Our work ethic exceeds the highest standards in our industry and is a source of value and competitive advantage to our clients. JMC's suite of services includes payroll, management, and other HR resources. Our ability to manage and implement various other business functions and services for our clients allows JMC to be one of the most flexible and adaptive HR service providers.
Inside sales Admin/ Channel Sales Adminstrator / West /Transport
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958245
EA License No 93C4957
1. Opportunity Management and Maintenance in Opportunity Management Tool (SAP/MSD)
2. Business Partner Maintenance in SAP
• Review SAP data monthly to ensure account territories, employee responsible and customer attributes such as industry, customer segment, of existing ID are set up properly.
• Work with sales team to every quarter to ensure account are 100% updated with customer attributes, contacts and contact information
• Follow SEA account/contact creation and maintenance process for any new creation, maintenance, change of attribute and employee responsible
3. Business intelligence reporting
• Generate and deliver all dashboards, e.g., Distributor / Country / BU dashboards, with at least 1 week prior to execution reviews/meeting to respective SEA management staff or according to specific required dates set
• Ensure all dashboards are up to date and accurate; drive updates in SAP
4. Credit splits process and revenue generation
• Ensure Sales personnel are trained in the process and provide support to sales personnel on process
• Point of contact for any issue related to credit splits
• Review outstanding credit in/out split monthly and work with approvers to get it closed out within the same month
5. Customer Experience Survey
• Ensure customer contacts are populated timely for Customer Experience Team
Send Updated Resumes