Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a global presence across 25 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
Infrastructure Engineer (Powershell)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035119
Employer Ref. 1131950/001
An interesting Infrastructure Engineer (Powershell) job has become available at one of the most respected IT services firm based in Singapore.
About the Infrastructure Engineer (Powershell) role:
In this business critcal role, you will be responsible for providing agile, reliable and secure engineering solutions as per architecture and guidelines.
- Provide both technology and operational expertise
- Develop, maintain, and monitor a consistent, flexible and reliable enterprise environment
- Strong knowledge and experience on a broad range of infrastructure technologies such as Windows or Linux Server platforms, Windows Desktop platforms, Web Servers (IIS or Apache), Directory Services, High Availability configurations, Virtualisation (VMWare and/or HyperV) and Collaboration tools
- Manage authentication and access using Active Directory and LDAP, including GPO management and security
- Monitor technologies to collect and analyses performance
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, as well as upgrade administrative tools and utilities
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server system including troubleshooting and architecture as well as a conceptual knowledge of SMTP
To succeed in the Infrastructure Engineer (Powershell) job, you will need to be immediately available and be open to a contractual role.
- Expert in Wintel/UNIX infrastructure and good understanding of operating systems
- Expertise in cloud tools (Microsoft Azure) and automation technologies - SMA
- Expert in system side scripting technologies: PowerShell & VB Script
- Working experience in a development environment
- Working experience with automation using PowerShell
- Working experience in corporate environment with at least 25-50K machines
- Able to use initiate ad proactive by taking action and being persistent in addressing issues
- Able to manage priorities and conflicting issues in a professional manner
This IT services firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed