Infrastructure Engineer (AWS, MS Azure)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029699
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3674620/001
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will be tasked to manage the company's AWS and Microsoft Azure server platforms. Reporting into the Head of IT, you will be the specialist in supporting and streamlining the IT infrastructure for the business.
The client is a globally renowned media brand name in the luxury sector with close to 50 years of history. Recently partnering with other industry leaders, they have established their global headquarters in Singapore, and are focusing on expanding their operations to American and APAC markets. The client is now looking to hire an Infrastructure Engineer versed in AWS and MS Azure to join their dynamic IT team.
- Provide support for existing Windows/Unix server infrastructure.
- Manage existing Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft (MS) Azure platforms with Chef/Puppet software.
- Providing cost-effective solutions for existing AWS and MS Azure platforms.
- Work alongside developers; supporting existing application servers.
- Provide support for VPN infrastructure and IT service orchestration.
- Minimum diploma or above qualification in a computer science-related study.
- Minimum 4 years experience in systems administration for Window/Unix servers.
- Experience managing Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure platforms.
- Knowledge in Chef, Puppet, and basic Shell scripting.
- Good communication skills with a team-player attitude.
The position offers you the opportunity to develop your existing skill sets in cloud technology. Functioning in a flat organisational structure, you will be given exposure in supporting regional operations and implementing new IT solutions. Cloud system engineers looking to grow their career portfolio should apply.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Colin Lee (Lic No: R1548999) on +65 6416 9943
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg