jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983251
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0266134
about the company
Our client is a prominent Fortune 500 company that has a solid APAC presence. The company is now looking for a enthusiastic Infrastructure Analyst to be a part of a dynamic team of talented individuals. You will be working in a team passionate about learning new technologies and making a difference through innovative approach to systems design and management.
about the job
As a Infrastructure Analyst, you will primarily manage the company's infrastructure to ensure operational excellence of the IT systems.
You will be required to:
- Ensure availability, scalability, and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Influence systems design and strategy
- Conduct service capacity planning and demand forecasting, performance analysis and system tuning
- Solve problems relating to system up-time and build automation
- Deploy and operate enterprise systems
- Work with hardware and cloud platform service providers
skills and experience required
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- Degree in IT/Computer Science or related technical field discipline
- Solid experience with either Windows server administration, Linux server administration, networking, databases, software design
- Experience with public cloud services - (AWS) or Microsoft Azure, project management, ITIL or ITSM is a bonus
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Melissa at email@example.com
(EA: 94C3609/ R1109259)
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.