Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Information Security Project Manager *MNC*
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984663
EA License No 99C4599
- Manage planning, implementation and tracking of projects
- Ensure detailed planning of projects and ascertain deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Research, develop, implement, test and review an organization's information security in order to protect information and prevent unauthorized access.
- Inform users about security measures, explain potential threats, install software, implement security measures and monitor networks.
- Prevent cyber attacks
- Responsible for gathering information necessary to maintain security and establish functioning external barriers such as fire
- walls and other security measures.
- Assess the impacts on system modifications and technological advances.
- Review systems in order to identify potential security weaknesses, recommend improvements to amend vulnerabilities, implement changes and document upgrades
- Minimum 5 - 6 years of project management experience, in the area of information security within the insurance and/or financial services industry
- Prior experience in audit, compliance and/or risk management is an advantage.
- Certification in project management (e.g. PMP, Prince2) is an advantage