Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003161056
EA License No 10C5117
Employer Ref. AS00042816
- Located in the CBD
- Growing company with strong career prospects
- Attractive remuneration package
Our client is a private investment group based in Singapore. They have invested globally in public and private equity across a range of industries, including energy, financial services, consumer, and healthcare. They are currently expanding their team and are looking to recruit an Infographic Designer for a 3-month contract with a possibility of it converting to a full-time position based on performance.
Reporting into the Head of Communications, you would be expected to provide infographic media based on content brief and stories. You would also be required to integrate graphics to Microsoft products like Word and Powerpoint. This is a unique opportunity for you to gain more exposure in a corporate environment and support the success of a leading global investment group.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 2 years' Graphic Designing experience
- Ability to conform documents (Word / Powerpoint / Indesign) to the companies' standards.
- Ability to create adhoc stationery ex. Business Cards, Paper Bags, Wallpapers etc,
- Experience in Corporate Website Design would be a plus
- Software skills: Microsoft Office (Word/ Powerpoint) 2013, Adobe Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Polished and professional experience in a corporate is preferable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 42816
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1659953
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.