Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Infection Control Nurse (SN / NM)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029422
EA License No 99C4599
- Set up and improve on Infection Control practices in hospital – structure, policies, practices.
- Coordinate and implement infection prevention and control activities for licensing and other accreditations
- Provide infection prevention and control advice for quality improvement activities and project
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate effectiveness of Infection Control programs and policies
- Collecting & analyzing data to implement and evaluate infection control practices
- Manage daily infection control activities and ensure organization achieves regulatory requirements and industry guidelines for infection control and prevention
- Managing, mentoring and coaching of nurses
- Provide infection control education and training for all categories of healthcare workers
- Minimum Degree in Nursing, Health Sciences, or relevant disciplines
- At least 3 years of working experience in wards setting
- Prior experience in infection control an advantage
- Meticulous and good team player
Interested and qualified candidates can email your resume via the "APPLY NOW" button, or send your resume to:
Sandra Chong Sze Wei
EA License No. 99C4599