We are an established Childcare, Infant Care and Enrichment group that are keen to build an environment where children (8 months to 6 years olds) will grow up with a love for reading and learning.
To empower individuals with the ability to engineer change in life through literacy mastery.
To help children grow up with a love for reading and lifelong learning through Laughter, Engagement and Active Participation.
LEAP foregrounds the need to build in our children, the need to see learning as a process of exploration. At LEAP, we believe that active learning emphasises the premise for the formulation of ideas and thinking to take place. When young children are allowed to see their learning experiences as integrative and inter-woven with their surroundings, a new domain of understanding will begin to take shape. That is why at LEAP, we take an integrated approach to learning, the children are constantly challenged to ask questions and make inferences as they carry out language tasks in their classrooms.
Why Join Us?
- Career advancement opportunities
- Opportunity for overseas immersion
- Great working environment
- Great Principals to work with
We are expanding and now seeking out for applicants to take on the following positions on a Full Time or Part-time basis.
Infant And Toddler Educarers – City Square Mall
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003147979
- Report directly to the Principal on teaching and administration matters
- Create a classroom environment that is safe, joyful and conducive for infant’s development
- Delivery of age appropriate activities and lessons
- Adhere to the teaching guidelines
- Evaluate and maintain records of infant’s development
- Prepare lesson plans with objectives and learning outcomes that will engage children and to meet varying needs and learning styles of each infant
- Should ideally possess a Certificate in Infants and Toddler Care and Development (CIT), Higher Certificate in Infant Care (HCIC) or WSQ Advance Certificate in Early Years (ACEY)
- GCE ‘O’ Level credit in English and Mandarin (to liaise with associates)
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin (to liaise with associates)
- Bubbly and friendly personality
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
We offer an attractive salary package that commensurate with experience and qualifications.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit a detailed resume, including a cover letter with a recent photograph, stating your current and expected salary to;
LEAP EDUCATION GROUP PTE LTD
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews.