INF8 - System Administrator [ Unix / Window (Central/ 5 Days)]
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002954550
- Provide 24x7 on-call support.
- Administer and maintain unix - AIX, Linux and windows system in a heterogeneous environment.
- Perform performance tuning and capacity planning on the system level.
- Implement security audit for all systems.
- Work in a team to implement the underlying processes supporting IT service management, such as configuration management and incident & problem management.
- Work with application team and DBA’s to coordinate implementation, migration or optimization plans.
- Min 3-4 years supporting Unix and or Window environment.
- In-depth knowledge of AIX shell script capabilities.
- Experience in diagnosing performance bottlenecks with network and database administrator
- Basic AIX Shell and Windows scripting
- Good working knowledge of Windows 2008/2012 and Unix operating system- AIX or HP UX or Linux.
- Process initiative and able to work independently
- Knowledge and experience on Lotus Notes administration / Novell zenwork is a plus factor
- Familiar with data center operations and ITIL minded will be an advantage.
- Candidates without experience with keen interest are welcome to apply
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Ang Bee Gek (Angela)
Registration Number: R1110627
EA License Number:06C2859
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd is a professional and dynamic recruitment firm providing a one stop total-solution to a comprehensive range of Human Resource needs. Over the years, our consultants have developed the expertise to place our candidates across a broad range of industries and professions.
At MCI, we seek first to understand, then to be understood. We take pride and dedication in personalizing our services through highly collaborative approaches to cater to your needs. We believe in building relationships with our candidates and clients, keeping their interest at heart. It is imperative that we assist our candidates to make the right career moves to develop their potential, and provide our clients with the right talents who will bring their business to the next level.
One of our professional pledge is being prompt and accurate in delivering our services and we are constantly prepared to address the needs of our clients and candidates. What we do in the present decides our future.
At MCI, Your Future is Our Future.
Visit our website:www.mci.com.sg
Like us on Facebook
EA Licence No. 06C2859