INF8 - IT Executive ($2500 - $3000 | East | 5 days)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031536
- Salary up to $3000
- 5 days work week
- Location: Tai Seng
- Manage, track and report on the day-to-day operation and maintenance of the application systems, infrastructure and end-user devices (e.g. desktops and notebook computers, printers, network and server) in an operational and resilient state through helpdesk service, and regular refresh/upgrade of hardware and software.
- Ensure daily backups are taken of the server and regular backups of required data.
- Ensure network drives are maintained in a tidy order.
- Maintain user PCs including installing/configuring existing/new additional hardware as required and approved
- Provide desktop and printing support (diagnosing hardware & software failures)
- Installation and configuration of operating systems, drivers, software patches and other PC peripherals.
- Maintain IT inventory including scheduled checks.
- Evaluation and selection of the right IT solutions to meet the business problem, or independently undertake this task for the smaller projects.
- Tracking the service delivery of vendors where the service is outsourced and in evaluating the service performance of such vendors.
- Assist on setting up infrastructure for new site office, new outlets opening, renovation of outlets, and closure of outlets.
- NITEC / Diploma in IT or Computer Science
- 2 years of relevant working experience
- Possess analytical, decision making, problem solving skills and able to work independently
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
For more information you can call 6671 7675.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Current and Expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice Period
To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg for complete jobs listing. We wish you all the best in your career search.
Registration Number: R1550164
EA License Number: 06C2859
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd is a professional and dynamic recruitment firm providing a one stop total-solution to a comprehensive range of Human Resource needs. Over the years, our consultants have developed the expertise to place our candidates across a broad range of industries and professions.
At MCI, we seek first to understand, then to be understood. We take pride and dedication in personalizing our services through highly collaborative approaches to cater to your needs. We believe in building relationships with our candidates and clients, keeping their interest at heart. It is imperative that we assist our candidates to make the right career moves to develop their potential, and provide our clients with the right talents who will bring their business to the next level.
One of our professional pledge is being prompt and accurate in delivering our services and we are constantly prepared to address the needs of our clients and candidates. What we do in the present decides our future.
At MCI, Your Future is Our Future.
Visit our website:www.mci.com.sg
Like us on Facebook
EA Licence No. 06C2859