INF8 - Business Analyst (Product Owner) - IT Application
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002952079
Our client is a sister company of a MNC firm which is in the process of developing an online Portal for customers of their parent company. This portal will allow stock viewing, support trading and communications between customers and the worldwide warehouses.
With the backing of their parent company providing a solid foundation this is a unique opportunity to work in a startup, be part of a fresh entrepreneurial team and together build from scratch this Online Portal.
- Responsible in defining the path to successful delivery of the Online Portal.
- To guide and guard the development process such that it results in an accepted and maintainable end-user product.
- Partner with product development, key stakeholders and third-party systems in understanding and gathering business requirements.
- Define the development road map and system integration project scope, functional requirements, specifications and resources.
- Plan and coordinate application testing and releases.
- Understand the importance of using standards and methods and because of this force programmer to disciplined and structured programming.
- Quick learner.
- Proactive, creative open mindset. Constantly developing yourself.
- Thorough in detailing user stories and researching scenarios with end users.
- Outstanding people skills, able to ask the right questions and pinpoint the finer details with users, developers and other stakeholders.
- > 8 years of Functional design / Business Analysis experience.
- Proven track record of successfully designed applications that were widely accepted by the target audience.
- Experience with: UML, Jira, UX, Confluence.
- Experience in working in a scrum team as Product Owner.
- Experience with testing web and mobile applications.
- Willing to travel (APAC).
- Master degree in Information Technology.
- Able to fluently speak, read and write in English to liaise with English speaking associates.
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
Registration Number: R1652634
EA License Number: 06C2859
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd is a professional and dynamic recruitment firm providing a one stop total-solution to a comprehensive range of Human Resource needs. Over the years, our consultants have developed the expertise to place our candidates across a broad range of industries and professions.
At MCI, we seek first to understand, then to be understood. We take pride and dedication in personalizing our services through highly collaborative approaches to cater to your needs. We believe in building relationships with our candidates and clients, keeping their interest at heart. It is imperative that we assist our candidates to make the right career moves to develop their potential, and provide our clients with the right talents who will bring their business to the next level.
One of our professional pledge is being prompt and accurate in delivering our services and we are constantly prepared to address the needs of our clients and candidates. What we do in the present decides our future.
At MCI, Your Future is Our Future.
Visit our website:www.mci.com.sg
Like us on Facebook
EA Licence No. 06C2859