PMET is the definition of Professional, Managers, Executives and Technicians.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd serves as a Career Hub for PMET candidates as PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd aims to enhance the career opportunities for our PMET candidates by assisting them to start new careers in growth sectors.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd also supports to facilitate the success of our Clients in business by building a pipeline of competent PMET candidates through constant recruitment drive and broadening our PMET candidate networks locally and regionally.
Our Goals are to build and maintain personalized service and long-lasting relationship with all our valued Clients and PMET candidates.
Our Employment Agency License number: 07C3290
Our Website: www.pmet.com.sg
Our Privacy Statement: http://www.pmet.com.sg/privacy_statement.pdf
By responding to our job advertisements via various Job websites in Singapore, submitting and/or depositing your resumes via Job websites/email addresses for the purpose of new job searching, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to abide to our Privacy Statement.
PMET, first connection for your prospective employment
Interested applicants, please email your MS Office Word resume to email@example.com
Industrial Tenancy & Leasing Manager ($5,000 + Commission / 5 Days / East)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002955771
Industrial Tenancy & Leasing Manager
($5,000 + Commission / 5 Days / East)
- Point of accountability for all property/property-related investments
- Manage tenancy and lease arrangements - including managing new leases, monitoring and managing lease/tenancy renewals, rental arrears
- Work with existing team to manage ongoing property investments/portfolio including maintenance and lease management
- Grow and maintain relationships with partners, existing and potential tenants
- Strategizing and executing medium and long term strategies and initiatives to optimize company's real estate portfolio
- Professional qualification to degree level
- Min 5 years of relevant real estate experience, preferably with property developers
- 'Sales person" with network and contact
- Familiar with statutory submission requirements and procedures
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal and networking skills
- Strong initiative to identify potential opportunity, problem or obstacle, and taking quick action to take advantage of the possibilities
For more career opportunities, please visit the following webpages
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd
Employment Agency License No: 07C3290
More Jobs from this Company
Purchasing & Material Planning Manager ($7,000 / 5 Days / Central / Precision Engineering industry)