INDOOR SALES EXECUTIVE(Freight Forwarding)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031718
- Aggressive ‘Hunter’ with excellent contacts.
- Communicates clear and efficiently, externally as well as internally.
- Develop and introduce sales strategies and marketing plans.
- Following up on cold-calls to potential prospects to increase your sales and achieve your goals.
- Prepare month-end sales reports.
- Self-driven and motivated individual, results-oriented and able to work towards tight deadlines with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Aggressive, customer-focused & result-oriented with good clientele base.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ level qualification with at least 1-2 years of sales-experience in freight forwarding or logistics.
- Dynamic, self-motivated and persevering
- Possess strong analytical and problem-handling skills
- Possess very good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skill
- Demonstrates strong sense of initiative with the ability to work independently as well as a team player.
- Full-Time positions available.
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format (with the below info) to
- Position Applied for;
- Current monthly salary;
- Expected monthly salary;
- Reasons for leaving current & previous employment;
- Availability / Notice period required; &
- A recent passport-sized photo.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified