Indirect Procurement Analyst (Fortune 500 | FMCG)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003153317
- Serve as primary contact /relationship manager for key vendor accounts
- Perform detailed spend analysis and rationalize vendor base
- Develop and execute cost reduction roadmaps with functional leads and key vendors
- Provide input to functional leads on potential cost reduction opportunities
- Develop and execute negotiation plans for key purchases
- Negotiate pricing, delivery /timing and contractual language for key purchases
- Serve as escalation point for resolution of any vendor related issues
- Monitor compliance with established contracts /agreements
- Design, develop and implement performance scorecard for key vendors
- Develop and execute vendor performance /quality improvement roadmaps
- Engage and collaborate with internal Legal, Risk and Security departments to ensure contract compliance.
- Deliver value to the organization through developing RFx documents, evaluating supplier proposals (scope, cost, timing, resource modeling, risk, etc.), supplier recommendation and qualification in order to ensure project success.
- Educate stakeholders on procurement processes, roles & responsibilities, proper engagement and appropriate supplier facing communications.
- Track and report any cost savings achieved
- Support the Company’s diversity spend initiatives.
- At least a Degree in business related field preferred
- 7 to 10 years of related purchasing / procurement experience required
- Strong understanding of contracts and contractual language
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Independent thinker
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly analytical
- Excellent professional judgment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong cross functional leader with the ability to motivate teams and influence key stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong relationships with key members of both internal and vendor teams
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task effectively
- Excellent conflict /problem resolution skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient in the procurement & management of Indirect goods and services
- Proficient in vendor relationship and performance management
- Strong understanding of vendor quality tools and techniques and current industry best practices
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Riverchelles International
About Riverchelles International
With a compelling presence of more than 45 years, RIVERCHELLES, a premier provider of Executive Search, Specialist Recruitment in addition to Leadership Consulting services, has been dominating the human capital solutions market since her establishment in Paris in 1972.
Attributed by our competitive advantage, namely our unmatched expertise in international trade, we are honored to anchor the European and Asian markets in the following industries & functions primarily:
• SUPPLY CHAIN & PROCUREMENT
• MARINE & MARITIME
• CHEMICAL, PHARMACEUTICAL & HEALTHCARE
• FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
• HUMAN RESOURCES
Underpinning our resounding success is a host of critical success factors encompassing sound reputation, long-standing history, single-minded focus, proven methodology, seasoned consultants, among others. That evidently explains why RIVERCHELLES CONSULTANT is adept at offering top-notched executive search services, both contingency and retainer, and Interim Management services.
LINKEDIN CAREERS PAGE: https://www.linkedin.com/company/riverchelles-international