Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Indirect Buyer (Up to $4500 @ TUAS, 1 year)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958480
EA License No 08C2893
• Adherence to key metrics.
• Assist in compiling site analytics related to spend and opportunity analysis.
• Execute the RFQ/RFI process for site requested goods and services.
• Participate in special Procurement initiatives either at the site or corporate led.
• Provide training, technical support/troubleshooting and issue resolution.
• Ensure alignment of priorities, goals, and related activities with Procurement Goals.
• Interface professionally and maintain good rapport with requesters, stakeholders, and suppliers.
• Support & enforce Procurement Guidelines and all other FDA/cGMP requirements.
• Participate in cross-functional teams and developing cross-functional understanding.
• Communicate proactively with site stakeholders and cross-functional staff regarding issues and plans for resolution.
• Implement and improve corporate enterprise wide programs into the site and assist in adherence (e.g. leverage existing global supply agreements).
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science, Engineering or related field of study.
• Certified C.P.M. or CPIM a plus.
• 1-2 years’ experience working in Procurement and supply chain operations in a Manufacturing, Bio-Tech or Pharmaceutical industry with cGMP.
• SAP experience desired.
• Experience procuring cGMP materials.
• Excellent planning and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask and adapt.
• Numeric, with strong analytical skills and creative problem solving capabilities.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with competing priorities.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, kindly email us an updated copy of your resume.
For more information, contact our office at +65 6709 3472.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Code: NHL
EA License No.: 08C2893 (Capita Pte Ltd)
Registration No.: R1655378 (Lee Ning Huan)