GUSTON PTE LTD
Sofitel Singapore City Centre, an iconic hotel opening 2nd Quarter 2017, will form part of a mixed use development at Tanjong Pagar Centre, a multi-billion dollar development, which will become Singapore’s tallest building at 290 metres set around landscaped parkland and direct MRT station access.
The 222-room Sofitel Singapore City Centre will offer chic designed rooms, 4 Food and Beverage options, a ballroom and several meeting rooms, fitness and pool facilities.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032625
We are currently looking for an Income Auditor with a good command of English (written and spoken), excellent accounting skills with adaptability, good analytical and administration skills.
- Audit daily revenue summaries from rooms and food & beverage outlets.
- Audit charges to City Ledgers and Credit Card transactions prior to forwarding the Account Receivable section.
- Audit revenues from the Reservations Department and ensure that charges to room guests are correctly registered. Check on the interfacing charges of such facilities that are available in the Hotel computer system.
- Audit revenue from other Operating departments such as the laundry and other sources of income.
- Prepare rebates, paid-out summary and income journal.
- Prepare listing of cashier shortage/ overage from General Cashier Report and submit to the Director of Finance for actions.
- Print and check the Daily Report.
- Maintain organized files of all pertinent audit records.
- Check and investigate the sequential use of food & beverage checks, foreign exchange vouchers, official receipts and other operating equipment vouchers for any missing or irregularity.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Accounting, Finance or Hospitality.
- Excellent knowledge of hotel accounting software SUN and good knowledge in Opera, Fidelio, Material Control and Micros POS.
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident, approachable, patient with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to study, analyze and interpret financial information with a strong understanding of overall hotel operations.
Date of issue: November 28, 2016