In-house Service Technician
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986535
- Manage all in-house installation, repair and maintenance
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Build positive relationships with customer
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Possess a good team-player attitude with good problem-solving skills
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Certificate/Diploma in Technical Engineering
- Possess 1 – 2 years of relevant experiences in customer service and technical support
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Polaris Ltd
About Polaris Ltd
Polaris is a regional company that is active in the distribution and retail of smart mobile devices and lifestyle electronics in Asia, with extensive operations in Singapore, as well as in Asian countries including Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines and Thailand.
It is Polaris mission to enable and enhance connection for people in Singapore and across Southeast Asia. We aim to be the brightest provider of connection devices and services, and to serve with a caring touch.
We are a public company listed on the Singapore Exchange.