jobsDB ref: JSG400003003032692
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 13686
- Global Technology & Media Group
- 1 Year Contract, CBD Location
- Min. 6 Years recruitment experience
Are you a recruitment specialist who is seeking a blend of recruitment and HR where you can introduce new hiring process ideas and make your mark? We are seeking an experienced Business Recruiter for one of the greatest company to work for. You should have a strong recruitment experience across technology or media industry for end-to-end recruitment process across APAC. If you are ready to start 2017 in a great way, this could be for you!
- Managing full-cycle of recruitment process for Engineering, Mobile and Infrastructure team across APAC
- Working closely with sourcers, coordinators and other recruiters to create an efficient recruitment model
- Headhunting and candidate mapping of rockstar candidates for the team in APAC
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their manpower needs yet have the ability to manage, educate or consult managers for the best recruitment process
- 6 Years of recruitment experience with a mix of in-house and agency will be fantastic
- Excellent talent hunting skills with the ability to build partnership with passive candidates in the market
- Proven skills in talent acquisition in Singapore and regional market
- Prior experience in technology and/or media industry will be highly advantageous
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Juzailah Khatmin (EA Reg. No. R1110441) on +65 6429 3211 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.