In-House Legal Executive
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003189301
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. Legal Executive - 31
- Draft or review, or assist to draft or review contracts, company policies and other legal documents
- Provide or assist to provide advice on legal matters
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations including providing or assisting to provide compliance training
- Coordinate or assist to coordinate legal issues in APAC region
- All other general legal and administration duties
- Reviewing (including proofreading and finalisation) of employment and commercial contracts
- Assist in corporate secretarial related work
- Degree or Diploma in Law or equivalent
- Min 1 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Good follow-through skills and strong attention to details
- Good understanding of laws and regulations in Singapore or other common law country
- Work independently and good team player
- Proficient in application of Microsoft Office.
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com in MS Word Copy
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Stephanie Low Zhi Yi
Direct Line: 6697 7836
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1655763
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.