In-house IT Recruiter | 6 Months | S$4,200 | CBD
Adecco - GS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188895
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. 2474
In-house IT Recruiter | 6 Months Contract | S$4,200 | CBD
- In-house opportunities with an International Bank
- Renewable / Convertible
- Degree Holder / Diploma Holder with relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years of Recruit experience, handling IT / Technology hiring.
- Team player ; able to perform well under pressure and adapt to fastpaced environment.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems ; Proficiency in Microsoft Officer Suites
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Support Talent Acquisition Team on Recruitment cycle - sourcing of candidates, screening candidates, and recommending suitable candidates to the Lead Recruiter.
- Manage and maintain pipelines in Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Coordinate and arrange interviews' schedules.
The Next Step
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Chew Zi Jie Alvin
Direct Line: 6697 7901
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1547447
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, please send your resume to BankingSG@adecco.com
About Adecco - GS
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.