Import Executive (Shipping/ Sea/ Air freight) - (Global Logistics MNC/ Changi/ S$2.2K + Bonus)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988126
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. SLXP / 02102014 / 4
- S$1.8K - S$2.5K
- Global Logistics MNC/ Changi/ 5 Days Work
- Operations/ Sea freight/ Air freight/ Shipping
Our client, a well-known Logistics MNC is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position as a Import Executive.
- Handle import shipments
- Correspond and liaise with overseas agents and customers to ensure shipments are expedited and meet customers’ requirement
- Declare inward permit
- Ensure cargos delivered are per scheduled and cargos/containers are released to the right transporter
- Create jobs in Freight system and requisite payment voucher to shipping lines
- Compile shipping documents for import to facilitate billing
- Coordinate with warehouse and haulier to return empty container
- Raise billings for accounts and to input necessary data into the freight system
NITEC/ Diploma holders in Supply Chain/ Business or related field.
- Training will be provided for fresh candidates with no experience.
- Candidates with 1-2 Years of experience are welcome to apply.
- Able to speak Mandarin to communicate with Chinese-speaking candidates.
Working days: Mondays - Fridays
Salary: S$2,000 - S$2,200 or higher/ Negotiable (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Sheryl Lim XiaoPing (Reg. No.: R1330004)
or call your friendly Consultant, Sheryl, at 6590 9936 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
Current & Expected salary
Reason(s) for leaving
Availability to commence work
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Employer Ref.SLXP / 02102014 / 4
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !
More Jobs from this employer
Supply Chain Executive (Purchasing/ Logistics) - (US Manufac MNC/ 5 Days/ West/ S$3K + GD BONUS)