Implementation Manager - Key Account
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958097
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 13746
- Newly created role
- APAC travel
- $150,000 plus bonus
This global insurance market leader works with many MNC's to assist them with their product lines. Due to a global agreement, there is a need for a new Implementation Manager to be responsible for the effective implementation and maximise P&L conversion. Reporting to the Head of Implementation, you will be ensuring assigned outputs are delivered within scope, on time and to agreed quality and budget for this key account in the automotive industry.
- Apply Project Guidelines and industry recognised project management methods and tools to specify and meet quality, schedule, and scope and budget commitments throughout project lifecycle.
- Ensure formal change management processes are followed to manage changes to scope, cost, and schedule and to ensure alignment with expectations.
- Actively engage with the client and obtain agreement on all aspects of the implementation including management processes and techniques/tools used.
- Ensure that products, service components and packages are planned and compliant and that test and validation and configuration management are well managed and partnered in all release and deployment activities
- Actively track and support the P&L targets for each country across APAC.
- Accountable for continuous monitoring and reporting of project status and adjusting resource allocations and task plans to ensure deliverables remain on track.
- Participate in risk assessment processes as required.
- Demonstrated experience in the successful project management and delivery of regional projects with Automotive knowledge desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and delivering multi-faceted projects.
- Proven experience in resolving complex issues and managing competing priorities.
- Highly developed leadership skills and ability to engage and manage client stakeholders to a win:win situation
- Strong conflict management and dispute resolution skills and demonstrated team building skills are essential.
- Highly organised, with the ability to plan and coordinate implementation logistics across multiple projects
If you wish to travel and work with a new key Account, this is an excellent opportunity!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Richard Cornish (EA Reg. No. R1110570) on +65 6429 3208 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.