Santa Fe Relocation Services provides global mobility, moving, real estate and visa & immigration services for corporations and individuals across Asia and around the world.
In line with our expansion plans, we are seeking innovative and motivated individuals to apply for the following position:
Immigration, Cluster Lead – South Asia
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188739
Under the leadership of the Regional Director IMMS, the cluster lead is a key role in the Group Immigration Services, with responsibility for driving the effective operational management of the business in the sub region to deliver the strategic growth objectives. This position is pivotal in the development of the Immigration Services; in growing the capability and scope of the service we provide through strong operations and enhanced processes.
This position includes management responsibility, and you will be expected to work across teams in order to achieve your objectives.
General IMMS support:
- Support the Regional Head of IMMS as required.
- Participate in defining strategic orientation of IMMS activities in region and implement in area of responsibility as necessary.
- Ensure the ability to deliver the services as contracted with clients.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining knowledge bank for assigned locations.
- Become policy expert and encourage knowledge sharing as part of the group team culture.
- Ensure all services are billed timely.
- Operational management to support the cluster immigration team.
- Responsibility for service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for KPI achievement, compliance and data integrity.
- Conduct audits as appropriate, define and implement improvement plan.
- Ensure processes and tools are consistent and in accordance with Global model.
- Act as focal point of contact for Country Immigration managers.
- Develop relationships with the in-country immigration teams Manage service delivery model with all 3rd party providers (internal and external) to deliver the immigration service.
- Develop strong knowledge and understanding of the relationship with the service providers (internal and external), ensuring the immigration processes are followed
- Support education of Sales and Client Managers on the scope of services and their parameters.
- Support Sales Team in Business development as required.
- Assist in managing RFP responses.
- Assist and participate in new client on boarding, transition and implementation.
- Act as IMMS Client service manager for designated accounts.
- Help define competitive pricing for area of responsibility; develop strong market knowledge.
Skills and Capabilities:
This position requires extensive knowledge of immigration in the region (APAC, Middle East and Africa), and the sensitivity around providing such a service. Having experience at a managerial level of service provision, engagement management and people management are all necessary prerequisites for this role.
Preferred experience and skills for this role:
- 5-10 years’ experience in a similar Immigration role/function.
- Ideally you will have strong experience of leading and developing a team.
- Experience of working in an international, matrixed organization.
- Experience working in a global mobility environment and people management experience.
- Experience in a client facing role.
- Knowledge of non-immigration areas of global mobility an advantage.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills.
- Relationship management and interpersonal relations.
- Mentoring, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure.
- Problem-solving and structured, analytical and disciplined approach with a high attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of MS Office is essential.