Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
ID Administrator (Up to $2500 @ Bendemeer/Changi, 2 years)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986524
EA License No 08C2893
- Create, activate, maintain, validate and deactivate and secure user accounts and contact information for IT systems.
- Write and maintain user documentation. Work with policy and business requirement development groups to provide subject matter expertise regarding the provisioning of user accounts, and contact data validity.
- Provide quality control and quality assurance techniques to the development of identity records and user access for IT systems.
- Application access administration over multiple platforms including administrative and financial applications.
- Facilitate communication between System Owners/Operators, Compliance (Privacy and Security), and end users and managers regarding identity record and user access matters.
- Diploma or equivalent experience (preferably in computer science or related disciplines)
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Experience or basic knowledge of utilizing Windows based Microsoft Office applications like Word or Excel.
- Demonstrate initiative, follow-up and the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Demonstrate punctuality and organizational skills.
- 1 year of working experience in IT related environment is preferred.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, kindly email us an updated copy of your resume.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration No.: R1655378 (Lee Ning Huan)