Acetech Manpower Consultancy Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958119
EA License No. 02C2819
- Responsible to create, activate, maintain, validate and deactivate and secure user accounts and contact information for IT systems.
- Write and maintain user documentation. Work with policy and business requirement development groups to provide subject matter expertise regarding the provisioning of user accounts, and contact data validity.
- Provide quality control and quality assurance techniques to the development of identity records and user access for IT systems.
- Application access administration over multiple platforms including administrative and financial applications.
- Facilitate communication between System Owners/Operators, Compliance (Privacy and Security), and end users and managers regarding identity record and user access matters.
- Diploma or equivalent experience (preferably in computer science or related disciplines)
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Experience or basic knowledge of utilizing Windows based Microsoft Office applications like Word or Excel.
- Demonstrate initiative, follow-up and the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Demonstrate punctuality and organizational skills.
- 1 year of working experience in IT related environment is preferred.
Interested candidates, please send us your detailed resume in MS word format, attached with your recent photograph, stating your current/last drawn & expected salary to nicole@ acetech.net (EA Lic. 02C2819 / Reg No. R1333274)
We would like to thank all candidates in advance on their interest for this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Acetech Manpower Consultancy Pte Ltd
About Acetech Manpower Consultancy Pte Ltd
Acetech Manpower was established in 1997 by staffing professionals with vast knowledge and experiences in IT & General executive search & recruitment services, set up with the objective to serve you better.
We aim to be the premier IT & General manpower service provider in this growing and dynamic economy. Acetech strives to provide fast efficient and responsive services to our Clients, Candidates and Staff, while simultaneously offering our services at very competitive rates. In ACETECH, we believe that Clients are our partners in Business and our Staffs are our family. We will therefore offer the most cost effective & best staffing solutions to our Cli9ents while providing an optimum welfare and career development opportunities to our Staff. We based our core values on Professionalism, Integrity, People Wellness, Service-Oriented and Fairness.