$2200 - 2600 * Hypermarket Team Leader *BH
BGC Group - HC
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959600
EA License No. 05C3053
- Plan and order stocks
- Control inventory levels
- Manage department to ensure team members is performing their stock replenishment, stock rotation, facing out duties, routine quality and expiry checks
- Ensure team members receive and store reserve stocks under appropriate and hygienic conditions
- Ensure all products are at the right location with correct price ticketing to avoid price integrity.
- Monitor customer service standards
- Ensure a high standard of housekeeping, cleanliness, personal grooming and hygiene within the department at all times to reflect a good company image.
- Manage staff weekly roster
- Train and develop team members by providing On-The-Job training
- Plan and achieve sales targers
- GCE O Levels and above
- 2 years of experience leading a team in a supervisory position
- Able to commit to a 6 days work week, working rotational shift hours
Working hour: 6 days rotational, retail hours
Salary: $2200 - 2600 (depends by experience)
APPLY NOW !!!^^
Please call Blaire Ho Sue Xian @6 6 7 1 4 8 5 6 for more information.
Quick apply: WHATSAPP (FULL NAME + NRIC No.+ Hypermarket Team Leader) to 8 3 0 2 0 1 1 3
EA License no: 05C3053
BGC Group Pte Ltd
Blaire Ho Sue Xian
Registration No: R1442854
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BGC Group - HC
About BGC Group - HC
BGC Group is an international recruitment and search firm that identifies and delivers human capital solutions, a key aspect to every successful company's growth. We strongly believe that the quest for talent is not transitory, but continuous, and also in fostering enduring relationships built on trust for both employers and job-seekers - key factors in every company. Through established offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta, BGC Group is committed to driving our clients’ successes. Through our people-oriented approach, we initiate and build strong partnerships and serve as a valuable extension to our clients' businesses.
Address: 10 Collyer Quay, #06-07/08/09/10 Ocean Financial Centre, Singapore 049315
Tel: 6535 9696
Fax: 6671 4858