Cartus is the premier provider of global relocation solutions. We help our clients with their relocation, outsourcing, consulting, and language and intercultural training needs.
Our Singapore regional office is looking for:
HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVE (6-MONTH CONTRACT)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153701
To support the growth of the business, this additional resource will provide day to day HR administrative support in full spectrum HR functions including recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee relations, organizational effectiveness and HR information systems.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Provide HR administrative support to the team including preparation of letters, ensure accurate and timely processing of employee’s compensation and benefits, filing.
- Assist in general advisory and support for deployment of performance management, HR programs and initiatives.
- Coordinate HR recruitment activities, selection and follow up on new hire progression, on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Support organization's projects and employee engagement initiatives and effectively follow through on required actions.
- Maintain database, records management, collate HR statistics and prepare reports.
- Undertake HR projects as assigned.
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience in a HR Generalist role
- Good knowledge of Employment Act, Government legislations, and HR practices
- Good interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- A good team player with the ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced environment
- Dynamic and hands-on person, with pleasant personality
- Meticulous, committed and able to handle confidential information with integrity
- Only Singaporeans and PRs may apply
If you would like to be a key member of our team, please email your detailed resume, indicating your earliest availability, current & expected salary.
The Human Resources Team
Visit our website at www.cartus.com
Trusted guidance– for every move you make.
Closing Date: 31 March 2017
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.