Human Resources Business Partner
Mediacorp Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987667
Employer Ref. ID=1551
- Partner line management in manpower planning, recruitment and selection, performance and talent management
- Advise and provide guidance on compensation and benefits, training and development
- Manpower budgeting and cost management
- Ad-hoc HR projects & assignments
- At least 10 years of HR experience
- Degree in HRM / Business
- Proactive, Independent and Customer-oriented
- Able to tap on knowledge and experience to provide solutions to line
- Confident, articulate and pleasant personality
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Sound knowledge of employment laws and best practices
- Strong Excel skills
- A team player with strong sense of responsibility for completing assigned duties on time
About Mediacorp Pte Ltd
Mediacorp is Singapore’s leading media company with the most complete range of platforms, spanning television, radio, newspapers, magazines, movies, digital and out-of-home media.
It pioneered the development of Singapore’s broadcasting industry, with the broadcast of Radio in 1936 and Television in 1963. Today, Mediacorp has over 50 products and brands in four languages (English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil) to liaise with associate/counterparts, reaching out to all adults in Singapore every week.
Initiatives in the new digital space include Internet TV-on-demand, High Definition TV broadcast and Over-the-Top (OTT) interactive services.
Beyond Singapore, Mediacorp is an active regional player through co-productions in TV dramas and movies, magazines publishing, as well as Channel NewsAsia International, one of the first Asian-owned English news channels.
Our financial and strategic relationship in the region includes International Media Corporation in Vietnam, which was set up to develop and produce television entertainment and economic news content. MediaCorp also has a stake in Singapore-based retail firm Reebonz, one of the region's fastest growing luxury online retailers and a majority stake in Cubinet Interactive, a Malaysian digital games publisher.
Winner of numerous international awards and accolades including Asian Television Awards' Terrestrial Broadcaster of the Year, Mediacorp’s mission is to engage, entertain and enrich audiences by harnessing the power of creativity.