Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Human Resource Officer/Assistant (Generalist)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003119078
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. Sharon Lim
HR Officer (Generalist) for Financial Institution Required
- Manage reference checks and employment verification on new hires
- Work permit application/cancellation
- Invoices received from the Insurer - to allocate the cost according to respective departments for Finance
- Help to scan documents as required
- Update employees' leave in the HR database when required
- Job posting on the MOM platform
- Staffing recruitments through various recruitment platforms
- Contact housing agent for expatriates
- Book serviced apartment for expatriates
- Errands to the bank
- Accompany new employees to MOM for Passes procedures
- Manual payroll processing using excel
- tax administration
- A full-fledged HR person with at least 2 years of HR experience in banking industry
- Familiar with payroll, CPF & tax submissions
- Familiar with MAS’ regulations and compliance
- Familiar with local authorities’ rules and regulations
Interested applicants please email us your résumé in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of work experience, qualifications, present and expected salaries, contact telephone numbers to:
Attention: Sharon Lim Xue En (R1333170)
Please indicate the position applying.
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.