DP Search Pte Ltd
Established for 26 years in the recruitment business in APAC region, DP Search brings together the collective experience of Singapore's pioneers in Specialist Executive Search. Our key strengths are in the Technology, Finance, Engineering and Wellness sectors and we recruit at senior managerial, sales and marketing, operational and technical levels. Our clients include many blue chip companies from US and Europe with regional offices in Asia Pacific.
EA License No 04S3779
Human Resource Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034108
EA License No 04S3779
We are an MNC software house and system integrator. To support our expansion in Singapore and APAC, we are looking for a HR Manager with good hands-on HR experience that can bring plenty of flair and finesse to the role to work in our progressive and dynamic multi-cultural environment.
This is a permanent position located in Singapore reporting to CEO, Regional HQ-Asia.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Fully responsible for the day-to-day of HR operations which includes payroll, monthly HR reporting, HR administration, staff career development, and compensation and benefits.
In addition, to align and develop HR policies, programs and procedures and ensuring that these policies and programs support our business goals, for local and include working with our HQ Group.
To maintain and build effective relationships with internal and external key stakeholders, whilst doing a full-spectrum role.
- Manage payroll administration, benefits administration, statutoryreporting and ensurethat administrative duties are completed with the defined timeline
- Manageinclude traveladministration and travel claims administration
- Manage annual e-filingof staffemployment income toIRAS (on AIS)
- Manage monthly HR reports; headcount, staff mapping, leave balances to CEO and FC.
- Ensure HR data integrity and accuracy and put in place internal controls to ensure checks and balances, and that HR system and data are fully reliable
- Update salary banding and job grades yearly from HQ Group
- Propose new initiatives to proactively improve the efficiency and quality of the HR process
Compensation & Benefits
- Developing and implementing compensation strategies that are aligned with corporate needs
- Lead annual salary reviews and develop compensation plans that are both equitable and competitive, that will encourage employee retention
- Monitoring and researching compensation and benefits trends
- Manage cross border/international assignments from a compensation, benefits design and administration perspective
Career Development &Training
- Orchestrate appraisal process once yearly
- Support and coach evaluators and mentors for calibration and communication of outcomes
- Ensure individual action plans are put in place, in particular monitor salary and bonus evolutions
- Monitor well on individual career paths and project staffing decisions to ensure regular rotation
- Ensure a suitable training program is maintained to support staff career progression
- Collect feedback and assess training providers for quality
- Link individual development recommendations with training options
- Orchestrate registrations and track attendance
- Follow up on certifications for employees
- Manage the skill sets update of the employees
- Establish and work towards the regional recruitment plan in collaboration with key hiring stakeholders; operations & department heads (determining annual budget, headcounts, and competencies); this will include managing balance and sourcing between permanent staff and contractors for local and international recruitment
- Partner with Global Mobility team (HQ Group) to implement an effective way and the most cost effective way of administering international assignees
- Effectively manage the recruitment process and ensure candidate decisions are made in a timely manner according to Manpower plan needs and processes
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process, from writing job descriptions and advertising roles, including managing communication in social media, to coordinating interviews and making job offers
- Manage regular career fairs and drive recruitment outreach events
- Manage recruiting agencies
- Manage contracts and policies
- Draw salary proposals
- Singaporean or SPR
- MUST HAVE IT Industry HR experience
- Between 8 and 10 years of full HR functions experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Chinese (to communicate with staff in mainland China and Taiwan)
- Self-motivated and results-oriented process orientation dedicated to continuous improvement
- Proven ability to influence and work effectively across all levels in a highly-matrixed environment
- Demonstrate discretion, able to work with sensitive and confidential materials and possess good business judgment
- General knowledge of employment laws and ability to apply legal concepts to real world situations
- Proven ability to deal with conflict and diffuse difficult situations