Search Network specializes in the recruitment of Permanent, Contract and Temporary staff for our clients in the various industries. We strongly believe in providing our clients with customized staffing solutions at an efficient and cost efficient manner. We pride ourselves on offering our clients top notch service quality in assisting each client in fulfilling unique recruitment needs.
We commit ourselves to find the right candidates for our clients and find the right career for our candidates!
Visit us at www.searchnetwork.com.sg
EA License Number: 07C4872
Human Resource Manager (East)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986584
EA License No 07C4872
- Understand manpower requirements and manage resourcing for all level of employees
- Provide communications and serve as the point of contact for Line Managers and employees on HR policies and initiatives
- Manage the entire employee lifecycle from on-boarding to off-boarding
- Drive talent management and succession planning initiatives
- Develop talent pipeline using initiatives such as Internships, Management Trainee Programme, Learn and Earn Programme and campus outreach
- Oversee payroll, budgeting, management reporting and mandatory surveys
- Support compensation and benefits initiatives
- Manage and co-ordinate annual performance appraisal exercise
- Support Line Managers in handling employee discipline or counselling
- Provide support for staff welfare activities such as D&D, incentive trips etc.
- Work with outsourced HR service providers to ensure smooth and cost effective HR operations in areas such as employee benefit insurance, HRIS administration and resourcing
- Verify and process HR related invoices in accordance to finance guidelines
- Degree / Diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience with 3 years in a supervisory role
- Hands-on experience with managing blue and white collar employees
- Sound appreciation of HR operational practices in a dynamic multi-country matrix organization
- Good knowledge in Singapore Employment Act and familiar with payroll processing
- Possess excellent communications skills and passionate about driving excellence in HR operations
Eugene Ng (R1439378)
By submitting any application to Search Network, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented the collecting, using, retaining and disclosing of your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Thank you for applying with Search Network Pte. Ltd.