Delta Electronics Int’l (Singapore) Pte Ltd
For nearly 40 years Delta Group has pursued the mission: "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow." With its focus on continuous innovation, Delta has become a global leader in a range of products and has received the Forbes Asia "Fabulous 50" Award for several consecutive years.
Delta Group has long implemented green manufacturing processes, recycling, waste management programs and has constructed environmentally-friendly green builidings. CNBC European Business magazine recently listed Delta Electronics as a "Global Top 100 Low-Carbon Pioneer"─ the only company from Taiwan featured on the list. In 2010, the management team received honors that include Ernst & Young's "Entrepreneur of the Year" and "CSR Entrepreneur" awards, CNBC's "2010 China Business Leader of the Year Award", and more.
Human Resource Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960379
Plan, direct, and coordinate human resource management activities of an organization to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as employee compensation, training, employee relations, recruitment, personnel policies, and regulatory compliance.
- Oversee, develop and implement operational Compensation & Benefits matters including payroll and benefits administration.
- Lead annual performance appraisal, salary and performance bonus review cycle.
- Oversee manpower planning, recruitment, selection and the full spectrum of staffing support functions.
- Develop a training plan & schedule that addresses the needs of the employees.
- Plan and executive the company’s org chart, org code and HR related expenses to assist in the annual budget exercise.
- Work closely with other departments in Corporate R&D to provide efficiency local support.
- Work closely with Corp. HR to review, develop and implement of HR related policies for worldwide compliance.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Review and implement company activities to improve employee relationship.
- In charge and coordinate all office setting and HR activities in Zone 2 & 3 South East Asia including recruiting & Payroll support for regional sales business.
- Other hoc duties as assigned by the Director/GM.
- Master Degree in Human Resources / Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 10 years of Human Resource experience with more than 3 years at supervisory level
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrate a solutions oriented approach
- Able to execute a wide range of HR policies and procedures
- Strong consulting and influencing skills
- Good understanding of local and overseas employment regulations
- Excellent communication, presentation and numerical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English and Chinese to liaise with Chinese speaking associates
- Strong leadership qualities