Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Human Resource Generalist
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988895
EA License No 99C4599
- Manage the full spectrum of Human Resource management functions including payroll
- Develop and manage HR policies and procedures in accordance to company regulations and local regulatory compliance.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation to all levels of management/employees.
- Response to user requests/issues via online portal/phone within stipulated time
- Act as point of escalation for issues/queries from team members and resolving of issues/queries
- Develop training calendar and drive training initiatives aligned with business needs
- Training logistics which includes arrangement and booking of the location, materials preparation, communication and on the day support for any training.
- Review salary structure benchmarking to ensure equity and competitiveness in the market.
- Process employee benefits enrolment and termination as required
- Prepare and maintain related benefits records and reports
- Assist in statistics compilation and preparing of reports for management meetings
- Suitable candidate will possess a Diploma or a Degree in Human Resources or equivalent qualifications
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in Human Resources, preferably in banking and financial or MNC environment.
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting. Possess strong experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Logical & numerate with good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and coordination skills.
- Organized and meticulous with good attention to details.
- Good time management and ability to multi task.