HUM8: HR Executive/ HR Generalist (UP$3500 | West)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958679
Position 1 : HR Executive (Permanent Position)
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing of payroll and CPF contributions.
- Review and handle group insurance matters
- Recommend appropriate actions on HR matters in line with company’s strategic direction
- Assist to improve HR strategic processes, development & deployment of HR programs
- Identify strategies to attract, retain and motivate talents in the company
- Provide support and assist in managing the delivery and effectiveness of business driven projects/ initiatives
- Handle employee-employer relations including negotiation of staff grievances, disciplinary and counselling & company related events.
- Ensure and maintain accurate HR database and up to date employee records
- Report directly to Group HR Manager and supporting the HR team
- Perform other ad-hoc duties
Position 2: HR Generalist (6-mths contract)
- Responsible for full spectrum of monthly payroll processing and administration including payroll reconciliation, handle employees' queries on all payroll related matters promptly; ensure timely and accurate submission of statutory contribution, local tax, annual tax filling and all payments are processed in compliance with statutory requirements and company policies.
- Provide end to end recruitment administration support including sourcing, shortlisting, arrange interview, reference check, process employment contracts, conduct new hire orientation (junior level) and track & process confirmation & adjustments and full administration of work pass application.
- Administer staff training and development including liaising with external agencies and handle the logistics arrangement for in-house training. Ensure staff adheres to the approval process and follow up on pre and post training documentations.
- Responsible to update and maintain accurate employee data in HRIS system.
- Manage of all employee benefit and welfare claims on leave administration, workmen compensation, hospital & medical and etc.
- Support in development and implementation of HR policies, plans, processes and programmes.
- Participate and support the roll out of HR initiatives/ projects.
- Compile management reports, government surveys and submissions.
- At least a diploma in Human Resource Management
- Min. 3-6 years of relevant HR experience
- Strong knowledge of local labour laws and employment regulations OR strong knowledge in full spectrum of HR
- Times payroll knowledge is an advantage
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Now Button or email your updated resume to graceleong(at)mci.com.sg.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg for complete jobs listing. We wish you all the best in your career search.
Leong Ka Lai (Grace)
MCi Career Services Pte Ltd
Registration Number: R1657005
EA License Number:06C2859
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd is a professional and dynamic recruitment firm providing a one stop total-solution to a comprehensive range of Human Resource needs. Over the years, our consultants have developed the expertise to place our candidates across a broad range of industries and professions.
At MCI, we seek first to understand, then to be understood. We take pride and dedication in personalizing our services through highly collaborative approaches to cater to your needs. We believe in building relationships with our candidates and clients, keeping their interest at heart. It is imperative that we assist our candidates to make the right career moves to develop their potential, and provide our clients with the right talents who will bring their business to the next level.
One of our professional pledge is being prompt and accurate in delivering our services and we are constantly prepared to address the needs of our clients and candidates. What we do in the present decides our future.
At MCI, Your Future is Our Future.
Visit our website:www.mci.com.sg
Like us on Facebook
EA Licence No. 06C2859