HSE Specialist (Oil & Gas/12 months renewable/$4000)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028086
EA License No 02C3423
- Support combined site wide program
- Conduct daily FST(IPA,SAT) Audits across sites
- Attend/ conduct weekly stand-up meeting and Chem BT meetings/Monthly BU Meetings to provide highlights on observations.
- Attend function meeting when required
- Attend daily alignment meeting to discuss/align field finding with co-auditors and FST Lead.
- Identify, intervene and coach field personnel of non-compliance to site safety standard, input findings into FST Database.
- Perform Loss Preventive System Verification and Validation at site
- Support FST findings analysis and formulate report.
- Support unit SD/TA/Project Advisor in FST audits and findings.
- Support/assist in special assignments.
- To work extended hour when required.
- WSH safety coordinator or WSH level B certificate.
- With about 2 to 3 years similar working experience in the refinery or petrochemical plant.
- Working days: 5 days
- Working location: Jurong Island
- 12 months renewable contract
Interested and qualified candidate may apply by sending a detailed Resume/CV in Word document format to freda.phang @ manpower.com.sg
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Personal Reg No. R1326345
EA License Number: 02C3423