HSE Manager - Technical Healthcare
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003032945
EA License No. 12C5526
Employer Ref. BBBH2874
Our client is a global name in the technical healthcare industry. They are currently looking to hire a EHS Manager in their Singapore facilities.
- Oversee the fire protection system and works done by contractors
- Conduct fire drills
- Drive the HSE culture and implement initiatives for the facility team
- Update the preventive maintenance record for the site security & fire systems and ensure the maintenance is properly conducted
- Ensure compliance with the authorities for the fire safety program
- Create awareness in the organization's HSE culture
- Conduct regular fire safety dry runs to ensure readiness of the emergency response team (ERT)
- Conduct regular on-site fire safety inspections, identify potential security issue sources and implement corrective actions as required
- Lead preventive site fire safety audits and communicate with insurance companies
- Review existing procedures and standards with regards to fire safety preventive maintenance
- Manage and maintain relationships with contractor and vendors, while ensuring their complete collaboration and compliance with the company's HSE requirements and culture
- Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or in Health & Safety
- 10+ years in a similar HSE role
- Fire Safety Manager (FSM) Certification
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English
You will be a leader within a large influential company, providing you with significant growth possibilities for your career. Numerous learning opportunities will be offered to you to maintain & advance your technical knowledge and grow as an individual.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julien Desjardins on +65 6701 1510 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1656877 (Desjardins Julien).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VOLT
Founded in 1950, and established in Singapore in 2004, VOLT is a NYSE listed Fortune 1000 provider of talent (recruitment), technology and consulting services with 4,200 full time employees, some 30,200 contractors and 192 offices across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
We provide executive search (recruitment / staffing) services for mid to senior roles on contingent, retained and temporary/contract basis delivered by functionally specialized consultants in the following areas:-
Accountancy & Finance
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Procurement & Supply Chain
Sales & Marketing, and
For more opportunities visit our website, www.voltasia.com.sg
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526