Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
HRM (Regional/Shared Service) $7000
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028642
EA License No 99C4599
Under the general direction of HR strategy, and authority of superior, perform as the HR
Manager for the ASEAN country cluster. Provides a general human resources operational
supports and a variety of services necessary for the recruitment, selection, assignment,
motivation, and learning development of employees. This is a position for a well-experienced
HR professional who can handle most day-to-day problems independently, and job spans
more than one area of functions specialization, e.g. compensation, benefits, labor relations,
development, HR information systems, etc.
· Participate in the recruitment process together with HR Talent Acquisition, hiring
manager, discussing staff needs, screening applications and conducting interviews;
· Participate in local negotiation. Administers the labor agreement;
· Participate in career development issues together with HR Development, discussing
career paths with line managers and recommending suitable candidates for career
· Investigate and resolve day-to-day employee relations problems, either directly or
through advice to line management;
· Conduct routine salary administration tasks, providing advice to managers on the salaries
of employees (except senior management level);
· Investigate and advice both management and employees on personnel matters,
preparing briefing, interpretations, etc.
· Ensure implementation of broader policies, processes and adherence to external
· Coordinate with Shared Services to ensure timely and accuracy of data maintenance in
the HR system.
5 days, North
German based MNC
Please attention resume to Vanessa Tan Pei Yi
CEI REG NO R1104493